mailRe: [task #7404] Support for XYZ structure files.

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on June 17, 2011 - 16:24:
Hi,

Sorry, it's a bit late for the new commit message, I had already
applied it.  I meant for the future commit messages it would be good
to describe what you are trying to accomplish with the changes.