mailRe: [task #7404] Support for XYZ structure files.

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on June 17, 2011 - 18:01:
For this temporary access, we don't need to get an ok from everyone.
No one has complained or raised an issue yet.  If there is an issue,
your access will be revoked later.  So if you follow section 9.4 of
the manual, you'll have svn commit access in a few minutes.