mailQuestion about loading spins in xyz file

Posted by Han Sun on June 21, 2011 - 12:21:
Hi Edward,

I have a question concerning about loading the spins in the xyz file. In the prompt/structure.py there is a function load_spins. At the end of this function it calls another function load_spins in the generic_fns/structure/main.py. But in the first function it gives three values: spin_id, combine_models and ave_pos and in the second function it requests four values, which are spin_id, str_id, combine_models and ave_pos. In my opinion the number of values should be matched. Do I misunderstand something?

Best,
Han