mailRe: [task #6438] To relax the BMRB.

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on August 12, 2011 - 18:46:
Hi,

I'm looking at this now.  I'm guessing you saw the release of relax
1.3.11 with the BMRB-relax integration.  I'm still working on the GUI
to get it up to a stage where the writing of the NMR-STAR files can
happen in the GUI, and then I'll be finishing off the paper.

Some quick points though, the entry 16485 with the deleted entity
section was because the relaxation data sequence information did not
match the contents of the entity saveframe.  Also, 6060 has a
_T2_coherence_type changed to Nz whereas it should be as it was before
with Nx.