mailXML parsing

Posted by Sébastien Morin on August 15, 2011 - 10:21:
Hi Edward,

One colleague of mine has recently started using relax and told me he was unable to read the xml output of relax using an xml reader...

I haven't verified this myself as I am really lacking time currently, but I thought you might know a bit about this. ;)

Cheers,

Séb  :)

P.S. As a compromise to using an external xml reader, I told him he could start from the "final_data_extraction.py" script and modify it to fit his needs...

--
Sébastien Morin, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Fellow, S. Grzesiek NMR Laboratory