mailFwd: Add a list to MARC

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on March 21, 2012 - 17:01:
Please ignore this mail, it is only for reference in the mailing list
archives.  This is my message asking the MARC archive
(http://marc.info/) to add the relax mailing lists.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Edward d'Auvergne <edward@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 19 March 2012 19:16
Subject: Add a list to MARC
To: webguy@xxxxxxxxx

Hello Webguy,

I am the project admin for the relax open source project
(http://www.nmr-relax.com and https://gna.org/projects/relax).  This
is software for scientific data analysis.  I was wondering if it would
be possible, or at all appropriate, to use MARC to archive our mailing
lists?  Access to the lists is through
https://gna.org/mail/?group=relax.  The system is Mailman version
2.1.13.  The location of the messages, including gzipped mbox files,
and the email addresses are:

https://mail.gna.org/public/relax-users/ (relax-users@xxxxxxx)
https://mail.gna.org/public/relax-devel/ (relax-devel@xxxxxxx)
https://mail.gna.org/public/relax-commits/ (relax-commits@xxxxxxx)