mailRe: [bug #19717] relax_fit.py: write.grace, deselect.read parameters

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on May 09, 2012 - 09:20:
Hi Martin,

Actually, I now know what you meant by res_num_col argument.  In the
revision r16127 I have added all of the column arguments to the sample
script (http://www.mail-archive.com/relax-commits@xxxxxxx/msg13830.html).