mailConsistency testing chapter in the relax user manual.

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on September 04, 2012 - 21:19:
Hi Seb,

I have activated and expanded on a chapter in the relax user manual
covering the consistency testing analysis.  You can see it in the
latest repository version (I have compiled a version for r17448 and
uploaded it to http://download.gna.org/relax/manual/).  If you wish,
feel free to make suggestions or add you own content - for example
figures from your paper, descriptions of what to practically look for
in the numbers and graphs, etc.  I'm really not sure why this chapter
was never activated?  It originates from the days of your consistency
testing branch.