mailFwd: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

Posted by Sébastien Morin on September 05, 2012 - 14:22:
Hi Edward,

With every commit I performed, I received this message... Is there something wrong with this user in the mailing list ?

Séb  :)

   cia@xxxxxxxxxxx
     retry time not reached for any host after a long failure period