mailRe: [bug #20176] run mf_multimodel.py in relax (cmd)

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on September 18, 2012 - 12:49:
Hi Mengjun,

Could I ask to please slow down with the creation of bug reports - you
can reuse old bug reports!  For example you created bug #20176 when
you should gone back to bug #20175 and attached the files there.  Now
there are two bug reports for the same thing:

http://gna.org/bugs/?20175
http://gna.org/bugs/?20176

In addition, screenshots are of no use from the terminal.  It would be
much better if you had the text output.  You can do this by running
relax with the "--log log" option:

$ relax --log log my_script.py

Then the messages and errors will be located in the 'log' file which
can then be attached to the bug report and the error message copied
and pasted as part of the bug report message.

On 18 September 2012 12:42, anonymous <NO-REPLY.INVALID-ADDRESS@xxxxxxx>