mailRe: [task #6397] Ellipsoidal chemical shift tensor and secondary dipolar relaxation.

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on January 11, 2013 - 10:32:
 Dear Pavel,

It's ok, I'm just performing a few clean ups of the relax
infrastructure.  There are a lot of advances in relax now which would
help with the CST branch implementation (interatomic data containers
for defining multi-pole relaxation for example) but this can wait,
possible indefinitely, within relax.  The original implementation is
forever reachable at:

http://svn.gna.org/viewcvs/relax/branches/cst_1.2.10/

Even if the branch is deleted, it will be permanently accessible at
the revision:

http://svn.gna.org/viewcvs/relax/branches/cst_1.2.10/?pathrev=12834

The partial implementation for relax 1.3 (and now 2.x), which I have
now stopped maintaining, is also permanently accessible at:

http://svn.gna.org/viewcvs/relax/branches/cst/?pathrev=18124

This is the beauty of being open source - your code will live forever.
 It's a pity that the advances are not in the main relax development
line, as then it would be more widely used and might help with the
citation count (though I haven't heard from any relax users in the
last few years asking about such an analysis).  Maybe some time in the
future this will change.