mailRe: [sr #2998] Import BMRB data to Relax

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on January 31, 2013 - 11:08:
Hi Mengjun,

Sorry for the delayed response, but I've been quite busy lately.  I
was also quite confused, as what you are seeing is a clear bug in
relax.  As this was posted as a support request, I did not realise
that you had encountered a bug.  I thought you were requesting support
or help.  If you see a message such as TypeError, NameError,
SyntaxError, etc., then this is a bug.  If the error is a RelaxError,
then this is not a bug - after this you will have a message telling
you what went wrong.  I will now look into the problem.