mailRe: [sr #2998] PDB reading bug in relax

Posted by mengjun . xue on January 31, 2013 - 16:19:
Hi Edward,

Think you for your email. About the question of "sampleconditions", I have asked you before, and I have read the relax manual, there are some informations about seting "sampleconditions" when useing bmrb.read in relax manual, I am sorry I am still confused about it, following is from the text of 17226,

#######################
#  Sample conditions  #
#######################

save_sample_conditions_1
   _Sample_condition_list.Sf_category    sample_conditions
   _Sample_condition_list.Sf_framecode   sample_conditions_1
   _Sample_condition_list.Entry_ID       17226
   _Sample_condition_list.ID             1
   _Sample_condition_list.Details        .

in this case, bmrb.read(file='C:\\Program Files\\relax-2.1.2\\17226.txt', dir=None, version=3.1,sampleconditions=_Sample_condition_list.Sf_category) is correct?

Thank you.

Regards,

Mengjun

Quoting Edward d'Auvergne <edward@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi Mengjun,

For the message:

RelaxError: The keyword argument 'sampleconditions' is unknown.

this is relax telling you directly that you have done something wrong.
 I would recommend you look at the documentation for the bmrb.read
user function (by typing help(bmrb.read) in the relax prompt mode or
looking at the manual http://www.nmr-relax.com/manual/bmrb_read.html).
 From this documentation, you should see why sampleconditions as an
argument is a problem.  I hope this helps.