mailRe: [bug #20674] UnboundLocalError in consistency_tests.py

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on March 28, 2013 - 20:08:
Hi again,

I was wondering if you have read the consistency testing part of the
relax manual written by Sebastien Morin (the person who implemented
this analysis).  Specifically this section:

http://www.nmr-relax.com/manual/Consistency_testing_script_mode_relaxation_data_lo.html

Note the text, "For this analysis, only data for a single field
strength can be loaded".  This may possibly be the source of some of
your problems.