mailRe: Development of the relax-disp branch.

Posted by Troels Emtekær Linnet on May 07, 2013 - 20:23:
Hi Edward.

I use pyscripter and Ipython for coding, but def. not vim.
I am aware of Python PEP style guide, and the indention thing.
Trying to remember to comply to the rules of style. :-)

I would need to program at home, since I cannot spend effort when I am the lab.

Still having troubles with scons. Tried following this: http://www.nmr-relax.com/windows_devel.html
I installed scons 2.3 for windows
And Visual Studio Express 2012

I don't understand this:
'cl' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.
I can call cl from command line, so...

Have you seen this before?

C:\Python27\github\relax_disp>"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 11
.0\VC\vcvarsall"

C:\Python27\github\relax_disp>scons
scons: Reading SConscript files ...
scons: done reading SConscript files.
scons: Building targets ...

###########################
# Compiling the C modules #
###########################

Building the relaxation curve fitting module 'target_functions\\relax_fit.pyd'

cl /Fotarget_functions\c_chi2.obj /c target_functions\c_chi2.c /nologo /I"C:\Pyt
hon27\Scripts\..\include"
'cl' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
scons: *** [target_functions\c_chi2.obj] Error 1

C:\Python27\github\relax_disp>cl
Microsoft (R) C/C++ Optimizing Compiler Version 17.00.50727.1 for x86
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved.

usage: cl [ option... ] filename... [ /link linkoption... ]

Troels Emtekær Linnet