mailMonte Carlo simulations in the relaxation dispersion analysis.

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on May 08, 2013 - 14:43:
Hi Troels,

I'm currently working on fixing the Monte Carlo simulations in the
relax_disp branch, as this currently only works for the 'R2eff' model.
 This is just so you know what I'm working on so that you don't get
too much of a surprise with your next 'svn up'.  There will be some
big infrastructure changes, but this should have no effect on
implementing new dispersion models.