mailRe: [bug #20820] Unit test fail (missing modules) in relax repository checkout r19694, linux 64 bit

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on June 04, 2013 - 13:56:
Hi Troels,

You can see the fixed committed at r19857
(http://article.gmane.org/gmane.science.nmr.relax.scm/17613).  Note
the commit message structure between the "Log:" and "Modified:" text.
I have also ported the fix to the relax_disp branch using the
svnmerge.py script using the commands:

$ svn up
$ svnmerge.py merge
$ svn ci -F svnmerge-commit-message.txt