mailRe: [bug #20916] Suggestion for python script for PNG/EPS/SVG conversion of grace files

Posted by Troels Emtekær Linnet on June 19, 2013 - 16:01:
Hi Edward.

I am so confused now, what you want.

Can you fix it from here?

I will try next time to follow, but this is killing me.

Best
Troels

Troels Emtekær Linnet