mailRe: [sr #3043] Support for NMRPipe seriesTab format *.ser

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on June 21, 2013 - 20:38:
Hi,

This might be too difficult to incorporate into the current
spectrum.read user function.  I'm not 100% sure what you mean yet
though.  Would you be able to illustrate with examples?  Maybe this
could be considered after the single files can be successfully read.