mailRe: [sr #3043] Support for NMRPipe seriesTab format *.ser

Posted by Troels Emtekær Linnet on June 26, 2013 - 15:25:
Hi Edward.

Just see this as a test round. :-)

Most important is, that you can read these patch files.
In each patch, is also stored the commit message, which I
hope should be auto-read as well.

I covered how it is possible to change the commit message.
I haven't tested yet, how it is possible to change the code commit.

I guess that you rebase and amend commit. (Another option than "r")
git rebase -i HEAD~2

The most problematic thing for me, was the understanding of the need to
create a branch from master. Add files. Create a new branch from the
just created branch.
Then change files.
Then do a "git format-patch PREVBRANCH"

It's all about creating a lot of small branches, for each development step.
Merging, deleting them, comparing between them.

Best
Troels Emtekær Linnet