mailRe: GPL3+ licence agreement

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on July 12, 2013 - 15:05:
Hi Mathilda,

Welcome to the relax mailing lists!  Thank you for the code
contribution.  I have attached your file to the special relax task
#7712 (https://gna.org/task/?7712 at
https://gna.org/support/download.php?file_id=18262).  It would be
better to attach files there rather than to send attachments to a
public mailing list, as it causes strain on the open source
infrastructure.  If you have a copy of the relax_disp branch, you will
see the recent code additions taken from Paul Schanda's code at
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.science.nmr.relax.devel/4132.  Could you
check these and say if you need to be added to the copyright notices?
I will probably need to ask you questions later as I incorporate the
code.