mailCopyright notice for the mpower() function

Posted by Dominique Marion (IBS) on July 15, 2013 - 11:14:
Dear Edward,

Mathilde Lescanne wrote the code for the CPMG fit while she was a master student under my supervision.  We started from the code that Paul Schanda wrote few years ago.  In this context, I grant you permission to include this piece of code into the Relax software as distributed under the GNU General Public Licence and agree to have my name among the author list.

Mathilde is moving next autumn to a dutch lab for her PhD and I will try to maintain the code with her help in the future.

Best regards,

Dominique

begin:vcard
fn:Dominique Marion
n:Marion;Dominique
org:Institut de Biologie Structurale;Biomolecular NMR group
adr:;;41 Rue Jules Horowitz;Grenoble;;38027;France
email;internet:Dominique.Marion@xxxxxx
tel;work:(33) 4 38 78 36 98
version:2.1
end:vcard