mailRe: Reference for the Skrynnikov derivation?

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on July 19, 2013 - 09:05:
Hi,

This information is a relief!  In relax I have implemented models with
just a single exchangless R2 value per spin per field strength.  But
relax can optimise, through the same code paths, more complex models
with R2A and R2B as separate parameters (which I have labelled as
'full' models).  In the relaxation dispersion auto-analysis, the
parameters of the simpler model are used as the starting point for the
more advanced model.  However now, after your post, I have disabled
the 'full' models by default.  These can be enabled by a user for
experimentation or if their system significantly changes size during
the exchange process.  I am now blasting tonnes of data (again that
from Flemming Hansen from the test_suite/shared_data/dispersion/Hansen
relax directory) to make sure all these models are robust.  Once I am
happy that everything is running well, I will write another email
summarising the numerical models now present within relax.