mailRe: Wiki down for 12 hours ?

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on July 22, 2013 - 15:12:
Hi,

It looks like the linking now works.  For example
http://nmr-relax.kimlinnet.dk/Category:Tutorials now directs to
http://wiki.nmr-relax.com/Category:Tutorials.

On 22 July 2013 14:12, Troels Emtekær Linnet <tlinnet@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Also back for me.
Pheew.

What I was trying to do, was that the links from googles
index of http://nmr-relax.kimlinnet.dk/ should go to the new wiki.

Best

Troels Emtekær Linnet