mailRe: Wishes for the wiki?

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on July 22, 2013 - 17:59:
Hi,

Unfortunately the wiki is down again :(

Edward

On 22 July 2013 17:31, Troels Emtekær Linnet <tlinnet@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi.

I added an image changer to the frontpage of the wiki.
I basically uploaded the images from
http://www.nmr-relax.com/screenshots.html

Are there any journal published covers, which it should be done for also?

Is there anymore plugins, which would be wanted?
youtube plugin?
Teaching / coding plugin ?
Slides plugin?
Presentation plugin ?

I wan't to add these functionality, and test them, before releasing to
relax user list and
http://qa.nmrwiki.org/

Best
Troels Emtekær Linnet