mailRe: Implementation of the Schanda, Lescanne and Marion numeric dispersion model code in relax.

Posted by Paul Schanda on July 23, 2013 - 13:06:
Hi Edward,

Looks very convincing. As an alternative to Flemmings data, you might also just create synthetic data, by using the Bloch-McConnell equations to create R2eff as a function of nu_cpmg. This could, by the way, also be used for generating R1rho data. I don't have reference R1rho data.
paul