mailRe: Wishes for the wiki?

Posted by Troels Emtekær Linnet on July 23, 2013 - 15:53:
Allright.

One needs to modify:
extensions\UploadWizard\UploadWizard.config.php

I have added the template, under        'licenses' => array(
                'gpl-v3' => array(
                        'msg' => 'mwe-upwiz-license-gpl-v3',
                        'templates' => array( 'GPLv3' )
That will fetch the license from:
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Template:GPLv3

Then I changed
        // radio button selection of some licenses
        'licensesOwnWork' => array(
                'type' => 'or',
                'filterTemplate' => 'self',
                'licenses' => array(
                        'cc-by-sa-3.0',
                        'cc-by-3.0',
                        'cc-zero'
                ),
                'defaults' => array( 'cc-by-sa-3.0' )
        ),

        // radio button selection of some licenses
        'licensesOwnWork' => array(
                'type' => 'or',
                'filterTemplate' => 'self',
                'licenses' => array(
                        'gpl-v3',
                        'cc-by-3.0',
                        'cc-zero'
                ),
                'defaults' => array( 'gpl-v3' )
        ),

This takes care of: Own work and licensing.

Troels Emtekær Linnet