mailGNU General Public Licence for the dispersion analysis Matlab files (the sim_all.tar file contents).

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on July 29, 2013 - 09:21:
Hi Paul,

I would like to incorporate the numeric and Trott & Palmer R1rho
models from your code in the sim_all.tar file.  But for this to be
legally possible, you need to release your code under an appropriate
licence.  You permanently own the copyright on this Matlab code but,
for it to be used in relax, you must say that you release the code
under the GPLv3+ licence.  And you need to give the years you
developed the code.  You could do this by responding to this email,
making sure it goes to the mailing list.  An email to a archived
public mailing list is a sufficient legal instrument.

You need to say that you are willing to licence the contents of the
sim_all.tar file (located at
https://gna.org/support/download.php?file_id=18404) and attached to
the task https://gna.org/task/?7712 under the GNU General Public
Licence, version three or higher.  You must also give the dates that
your copyrights are for.  I can see that the date on all files is
2005, but you may have started this a few years before that date.  You
can copy and paste some of this message for your email.