mailRe: CAPTCHA for the relax wiki.

Posted by Troels Emtekær Linnet on August 09, 2013 - 11:19:
Hi Edward.

Damn does bots.
Thanks for taking care!

1)
I have increased the security, so you need to have link-click confirmed your email,
before you can edit.

2)
I have also made it necessary to do CAPTCHA input, before each submission of
a page edit.

3)
I installed a Merge and delete users extension for admins.
I have created a user: Spam bot
And merged and deleted all dubious users into that user user.
(Note, total deletion on wiki's is "normally" not possible).

I hope this helps a little.

I am stunned, that the bots can be created at all. ?
You need to pass CAPTCHA, to be able to create a user. ?

Troels Emtekær Linnet