mailRe: [sr #3071] Implementation of Tollinger/Kay dispersion model (2001)

Posted by Troels Emtekær Linnet on August 18, 2013 - 17:59:
Commit message
----------------
lib/dispersion/lm63.py is copied to lib/dispersion/tsmfk01.py as part
of the implementation of the TSMFK01 model equation.
tsmfk01.py is modified with inspiration from lm63.py and m61.py.

Progress sr #3071: https://gna.org/support/index.php?3071 -
Implementation of Tollinger/Kay dispersion model (2001)
Following the guide at:
http://wiki.nmr-relax.com/Tutorial_for_adding_relaxation_dispersion_models_to_relax

Troels E. Linnet provided this patch. Commit by: tlinnet _aaattt_
gmail_dot_com

Troels Emtekær Linnet