Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on August 18, 2013 - 22:42:
Hi,

This looks like a temporary Gmane issue.  I hope it'll be fixed by
tomorrow.  You can partly see the messages by replacing article with
thread, for example:

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.science.nmr.relax.scm/17611

This will give the commit number which I unfortunately forgot to add
to the wiki article
(http://wiki.nmr-relax.com/Tutorial_for_adding_relaxation_dispersion_models_to_relax).
 You can then go to one of the other archives listed at
http://www.nmr-relax.com/communication.html#relax-commits and find the
commit.  Alternatively you can directly look at that commit for the
message and changes with svn (or git).