mailRe: Made a wiki page for a Tutorial for Relaxation dispersion analysis cpmg fixed time recorded on varian as fid interleaved

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on August 27, 2013 - 11:36:
Hi,

It looks quite comprehensive!  I would suggest announcing it on the
relax-users mailing list instead, as the target would be relax users
rather than relax developers.  The users would be able to give better
feedback, especially when it becomes better known that relax supports
relaxation dispersion analyses and they start to use this code.  I
would recommend adding a temporary section at the start saying that
this is not part of the main relax releases yet and then having a link
to http://wiki.nmr-relax.com/Installation_linux#Checking_out_a_relax_branch,
for example.