mailRe: [bug #21076] When loading a multi-spectra NMRPipe seriesTab file through the GUI, several Error messages occur.

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on August 28, 2013 - 09:17:
Hi,

The NameError with 'time' is a clear bug.  It is only in the
relax_disp branch.  I can again let you try to find the solution, if
you like.  And again, it is a one line fix - I know the solution
already.  This is not an issue of a CPMG constant delay time, but just
a simple typo.