mailRe: Should the AIK selected model and residue number be shown in the grace files?

Posted by Troels Emtekær Linnet on August 28, 2013 - 13:44:
Hi Edward.

Allright, I see your point. :-)

Now I am trying to figure out how to do a clustering analysis.

I have added to the wiki:
http://wiki.nmr-relax.com/Tutorial_for_Relaxation_dispersion_analysis_cpmg_fixed_time_recorded_on_varian_as_fid_interleaved#Inspecting_results_from_the_relax_analysis

But I am unsure if I made the clustering correct.

It is related to copying of the parameters, and running the
minimization with the clustered analysis residues.

I looked up in the relax disp manual: "relax disp.parametercopy".
(I think the prompt example i wrong?)

I can't seem to find a section how to make the minimization to run
with a clustering or residues. :-)

Thanks :-)

Troels Emtekær Linnet