mail[bug #21080] Bug in cluster GUI for when loading previous directory with results.

Posted by Troels E. Linnet on August 30, 2013 - 08:29:
Follow-up Comment #6, bug #21080 (project relax):

I can confirm this bug has been solved.

Today I can run the analysis on my windows machine.
And I tried 4 different folder naming and results placement.
On local machine, over ssh, at attached network drive.
And it is all running nicely.

Yesterday I also had problems running an analysis with spins deselected for a
clustering/global fit analysis.

See:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.science.nmr.relax.devel/4455

Something with number of parameters not matching, and the errors were reported
for the spins which were de-selected.
But today I can't reproduce the bug.

So I thank you for quick fix !

I think it was either me (or my linux comp) who was a little confused with the
intermediate update on the source code.

Thanks again. :-)

  <http://gna.org/bugs/?21080>