mailRe: [sr #3071] Implementation of Tollinger/Kay dispersion model (2001)

Posted by Troels Emtekær Linnet on September 03, 2013 - 13:00:
Should I then make a state file with the pipes 'R2eff', 'No Rex' and
then delete or deselect spins,
before saving.

And then make a test which loads this saved state, and minimise?

Best
Troels

Troels Emtekær Linnet