mailRe: Changing the order of model names

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on September 03, 2013 - 13:51:
Hi,

First I would recommend updating your code.  I have made the ordering
clearer throughout.  This is mainly placement problems with the
'DPL94' model, due to the non-functional 'M61B' model.  But have left
your 'TSMFK01' model alone in case you were making changes - so it
still needs to be placed in the correct position.  The logical order
is more like:

CPMG analytic models by year,
CPMG numeric models by alphabetic ordering,
R1rho analytic models by year,
R1rho numeric models by alphabetic ordering.

Note that the __all__ list in the lib.dispersion module is an
exception - this is alphabetically ordered like in all the __init__.py
files.  The target functions in ./target_functions/relax_disp.py also
follow the pure alphabetical ordering as required by the relax
convention for functions/methods/classes, though they have this
ordering in the __init__() method.  This allows the functions to be
more easily found by a developer.  Another exception is the imports
where alphabetical ordering is used.