mailSeeing / Setting the "start value" for a variable in a CPMG model fit.

Posted by Troels Emtekær Linnet on September 04, 2013 - 12:11:
Hi.

Is there a way to see the start value for a variable in a CPMG model fit. ?

When using the auto_analysis, :

--------
from auto_analyses.relax_disp import Relax_disp
Relax_disp(pipe_name=pipe_name, pipe_bundle=pipe_bundle,
results_dir=results_directory, models=MODELS, grid_inc=GRID_INC,
mc_sim_num=MC_NUM, modsel=MODSEL)
--------

I see no options to modify the grid_search ?
When I grep the logfile, I see each model use a grid_search

grid_search(lower=None, upper=None, inc=21, constraints=True, verbosity=1)
http://www.nmr-relax.com/api/3.0/pipe_control.minimise-module.html#grid_search

Is it possible change the lower and upper bonds for the grid_search,
or should one run all the commands manually?

I could grep the logfile after an Autoanalysis to see the commands:
http://wiki.nmr-relax.com/Grep_log_file
and then change the grid search parameters.

---
On another note.

Would it be possible to write the starting values into the table 10.1
in the relax_disp
manual?

Best
Troels