mailRe: [sr #3071] Implementation of Tollinger/Kay dispersion model (2001)

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on September 04, 2013 - 14:01:
Hi,

I have applied the patch.  However for these files, you should use the
truncated data.  The save files will be used for the test suite, so
only 2-3 residues are required.  Any more will be rejected as this
will mean that the test will take far too long to complete - it will
take much longer to load the files, and there will be too many
unnecessary optimisations.  Could you remake these and submit them
again with a commit message that I can use?  Or maybe you could try
using the 'git add' command for these files and submit them all
together as a single patch.  Note I have fixed some of the file names
to rename *_trunk* to *_trunc* as this is a short form of 'truncated'.

On 4 September 2013 13:23, Troels E. Linnet