mailThe TSMFK01 model reference.

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on September 09, 2013 - 16:22:
Hi Troels,

I've noticed that in a number of places you have referred to the
TSMFK01 model as the "Tollinger, Kay et al. (2001)" model.  This
notation is incorrect as Lewis Kay is the last of 5 authors and not
the second.  You can call it the Tollinger et al. (2001) model though.
 I would recommend this change as the user will see this often - after
selecting the model through relax_disp.select model, when looking at
the manual, and when looking at the user function documentation.
There are 3 additional places in the code where this text can be found
(grep can find the 6 instances).  Though the user will not see these,
they should probably all be changed.