mailRe: Speed up of the TSMFK01 model.

Posted by Troels Emtekær Linnet on September 09, 2013 - 21:25:
Hi Edward.

Where should I start write a test for the conversion?

Should it be a system or unit test ?

And should I load a dataset, minimize it, and then see
if the converted parameter is available for the model?

Best
Troels

Troels Emtekær Linnet