mailRe: [sr #3071] Implementation of Tollinger/Kay dispersion model (2001)

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on September 10, 2013 - 16:20:
The basic CPMG numeric models with R20A=R20B all produce the same
result.  But there can be a check for the k_AB parameter in all of the
system tests, just to be sure.  Even the R1rho tests.  The default of
'N2 CPMG 2-site expanded' should be used as it is the fastest of the
numeric CPMG models.