mailRe: r20981 - in /branches/relax_disp/specific_analyses/relax_disp: api.py optimisation.py

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on September 11, 2013 - 19:04:
Hi,

I should work fine.  I'm running some rough tests now.  It will be
difficult to come up with good tests though as the different
optimisation classes (grid search, standard optimisation, clustered
and non-clustered), different models, and different systems
(multi-core vs. a real cluster) will all result in different scaling
efficiencies.  Feel free to play around with it and see how it
performs on your cluster.  For some of your aims, it may prove to not
be of any benefit.