mailRe: Synchronisation of the relaxation dispersion model text on the wiki and in the relax manual.

Posted by Troels Emtekær Linnet on October 10, 2013 - 09:44:
Hi Edward.

I definitely think that the wiki should be expanded.
There is un-limited space there.

And it is a good place to allow users to expand the dexcription, which later
can be put back into the manual.

The wiki can accept math, as normally written in LaTeX.

See example here:
http://wiki.nmr-relax.com/Math

For references, I guess you look for something like this:
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Cite/Cite.php
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:HarvardReferences

Best
Troels