mailImport matplotlib in relax

Posted by Troels Emtekær Linnet on October 18, 2013 - 09:26:

Hi Edward.

I am trying to plot some custom made graphs via matplotlib in relax.

Basically, I extract the r2 values for each spin, and plot them.

But I get a package error when I do

import matplotlib.pyplot as plt

It is a dateutil error? And I am not able to pinpoint the error.

I have checked that I can do the import in my normal python installation.

My current solution is to extract the wanted values from relax into a dictionary, and dump the dictionary in json format.

Then make a normal python script, that reads the json dictionary, and plot the values.

I would be interested to hear if you have the same problem importing matplotlib in relax, or if it is only my setup?

Can this be fixed?

Another solution could be to open a dumped relax saved state in a python section and run through the data.
Is it possible to do this?

Best
Troels