mailMerger of the relax_disp branch.

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on November 25, 2013 - 16:44:
Dear all,

I plan to soon release relax version 3.1.0 containing the relax_disp
branch.  I hope to do this in the next few days.  Before this happens,
relax 3.0.2 will be released with all of the fixes and features which
have accumulated in the trunk.

Troels, if you have been developing code for the relax_disp branch
using git-svn, you many need to rebase to the trunk.  If you have
changes which are very disruptive, we can create a new svn branch for
developing the features.