mailRe: relax version 3.0.2.

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on November 27, 2013 - 11:09:
Cheers,

For a solution I would prefer to fix this for wxPython 2.9, as quite a
number of users will be stuck on this version.  This is also the
version I use for the Mac OS X application package, so a fix for relax
would be a better solution.  Actually, I just noticed that I fixed
this (at r21667,
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.science.nmr.relax.scm/19423) while
hunting down a different bug!  The problem was that the icon has a '-'
character in the file name rather than '_'.  In wxPython 2.8, the
missing icon was being ignored whereas in 2.9 this was causing this
error.

I'll fix some Mac OS X and MS Windows errors in the test suite, then
release relax 3.1.0 with full support for the analysis of relaxation
dispersion data.  Thank you for reporting the issue.