mailRe: relax version 3.1.0.

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on November 29, 2013 - 11:05:
Awesome!  I was always wondering how to identify these.  The find
command does not detect these files on my Linux machine (Mageia 3),
but I have fixed these based on the details you posted:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.science.nmr.relax.scm/19463

These would be because the icons come from a 3rd party (directly from
the NESSY sources or from Bruker with permission), and they must have
been broken at the source.  It's a bit ridiculous that the libpng
people have decided to not read these files any more rather than have
a transition or depreciation period whereby strong warnings are given!
 Oh, I have also fixed some serious issues with the
sample_scripts/relax_disp/R1rho_analysis.py script which I plan to
release in the next 3.1.1 relax version sometime in the future.  Maybe
you are interested:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.science.nmr.relax.scm/19462

I came across another issue. A couple of the png's have broken IDAT
entries and won't be shown with latest libpng. As reference see this
mail http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.linux.gentoo.devel/85066.

I can trigger this when running "identify .....png"

 $ find -name "*.png" -exec identify '{}' \; > /dev/null
identify: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
`./graphics/relax_icons/png/nessy.png' @
warning/png.c/MagickPNGWarningHandler/1830.
identify: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
`./graphics/relax_icons/22x22/nessy.png' @
`./graphics/relax_icons/48x48/bruker.png' @
`./graphics/relax_icons/48x48/nessy.png' @
`./graphics/relax_icons/32x32/nessy.png' @
`./graphics/relax_icons/128x128/bruker.png' @
`./graphics/relax_icons/128x128/nessy.png' @
`./graphics/relax_icons/16x16/nessy.png' @
`./graphics/wizards/bruker.png' @
warning/png.c/MagickPNGWarningHandler/1830.
identify: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
`./graphics/wizards/nessy.png' @ warning/png.c/MagickPNGWarningHandler/1830.

As a result those icons are missing in the GUI.

A simple fix is using the pngcrush tool with following command

pngcrush -fix -force old.png new.png

Regards,
Justin