mailRe: [sr #3044] Load spins from SPARKY list.

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on December 06, 2013 - 19:59:
Hi,

This is actually quite difficult.  The model_free and bruker modules
in test_suite/gui_tests/ deal with the spin viewer, so that might be a
place to start.  This where looking at the other tests already
implemented to get ideas, and maybe copy large quantities of code,
would be useful.  The GUI tests are much more complicated to construct
so I only do this when there is a clear failure/bug, and they also
tend to suffer from racing conditions that crash the test - you will
quickly see this and learn to use wx.Yield().  That is why there are
far more system tests than GUI tests.  Does a GUI test really need to
be implemented?  I would guess that you load the data slightly
differently there, so maybe it's worth it.

On 6 December 2013 19:44, Troels E. Linnet