mailRe: [sr #3044] Load spins from SPARKY list.

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on December 07, 2013 - 12:23:
Hi,

I have thought about that before, but they are sufficiently different
to warrant having different code for each.  It allows for future
flexibility as well.  I have tried the merger before, many years ago,
but it failed miserably due to the small differences between the
files, especially if you move to 3D and higher.  You can give it a go
if you wish, but it's probably not worth the effort.  As long as we
have full test suite coverage, then we will know that the code is
fully functional for all time, so I don't see a pressing need to
change this.